Visit www.battleconnection.com to learn more about BattleCON
BattleCON (short for Battle Connection) a head to head fighting game where two players take on different characters and attempt to defeat one another in single combat. It mirrors the strategy and tactics of a console fighting game like Street Fighter, BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, or Virtua Fighter.
- Play Time: 15-30 minutes
- Number of Players: 2~4
- Recommended Ages: 10+
When you order BattleCON directly from Level 99 Games, you will receive three promotional bonus characters. Check out this link to read more about them...
Here's what you get when you order a copy of BattleCON:
- Simple Mechanics - While the basics of the game are simple enough that it can be taught in just ten minutes, each character brings a unique combat system and strategy to play that takes many games to master.
- Huge Variety - Each character has 35 different attacks that they combine by creating pairs of cards from their hands. Even though there are tons of options for every situation, a player only needs to manage 8 cards at a time in his hand, making gameplay quick.
- Deep customization - Every character utilizes a different combat mechanic. These unique abilities aren’t just special effects that come into play now and then–they are different game mechanics that make every character’s experience completely different than the others. One character has custom ammunition that you must use to match the situation; another can set traps to control terrain; yet another can gain levels over the course of combat to become unstoppable, given enough time.
- Low Learning Curve, High Mastery Curve - Each character utilizes the same foundational attacks, but mixes them up with their own personal styles to create unique strategic maneuvers. Because of this, it is easy to pick up and play a new character right away, but you will still be discovering new tactics and strategies for them with every game you play.
- Quick to Play – A single duel can take between 5 and 15 minutes, and can be set up and put away in almost no time at all.
- Inexpensive - BattleCON costs less than most card games of its size on the market, and it comes with a full roster of 18 characters–more than you can get with any other such game, right out of the box!
- Non-Collectible, Non-Constructable - Each character comes as a complete set of seven cards and some tokens. There’s no way to buy your character up to a higher power level, no rares to collect, and no obscure combinations of cards to find and assemble. You get the whole package right up front, and never need to buy extra cards or characters.
- Tons of Variants - Play tag teams, two and three man teams, tournaments, and even a 2 or 3 vs. 1 Boss mode! The rulebook contains everything you need to play five different ways!
- Expandable – Any future BattleCON characters will be balanced and built against those in the base game, so you can mix and match freely. Plus, the game includes blank cards to make your own characters!
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 13 April, 2011.