NOTE: Before upgrading any device to a new version of iOS or a new version of DM Toolkit, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED that you export all resources in your system to an external file and save them on your hard drive.
Dungeon Master Toolkit
Dungeon Master Toolkit is the end-all be-all resource for mobile Campaign Management. Available for both the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, DM Toolkit provides a simple, straightforward interface to access and manage all the data for your campaign–from players to monsters to dungeons, traps, and treasures. DM Toolkit provides an interface that allows you to download additional content directly to your device, free of charge, from our repository here at Level 99 Games. You can even submit your own content and share it with other users!
- Campaign Management in your hands – DM Toolkit lets you manage your campaign with ease. Work on your dungeons and villains during spare moments and on the go.
- Procedural Generation - Use KEY generators to create absolutely anything your campaign needs at the touch of a button!
- Universal Applicability – Download additional game templates to support more RPG systems, or create your own templates for specific and niche RPGs–with these powerful tools, DM Toolkit can be modified to support any RPG!
- Universal Compatibility – With both iPhone and iPad interfaces, you can easily use whichever device suits your situation.
- Downloadable content and templates – Add new templates for your favorite RPGs, and download original content from our ever-expanding library of open gaming content.
- Resource-oriented Interface - Create characters, traps, NPCs, monsters, dungeons, powers, and more! You can even cross-reference resources, linking your traps and monsters into new dungeons, or granting powers and gear to players and NPCs.
- Customize Artwork - Import photos and pictures from your device library to add character to your world.
- Flexible Resources – Add new properties to create unique templates and resources of your own design.
- …and more coming soon!
DM Toolkit can be modified to support any game system you wish, using the flexible resource templating system. There are a few systems it supports ‘out of the box’, without any user modification. These are:
- DnD 4th Edition
- DnD 3.5 Edition
- High Adventure Role Playing “HARP”
- Mayfair Exponential Gaming System “MEGS”
- Anima: Beyond Fantasy
- Mutants & Masterminds
- Savage Worlds
- Mutant Future
More systems to come soon. If you have a system you want included, just send me an email, and I’ll see what I can do.
If you have additional questions not covered in the help guide, please feel free to contact us.
Templates & Libraries
Templates and Libraries for DM Toolkit are open game content, and are freely available to use in any application you wish. You can find these templates here: DM Toolkit Free Download Area
If you believe your intellectual property has been infringed by any of the content contained in the template and library section, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to look into the issue for you.
We are currently open to partnering with 3rd party gaming sites to host their original content on DMToolkit. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries into this opportunity.
Submitting your Content
Currently, we are working on a portal to allow the automatic submission of user-generated content. At present, please email your content-submission inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have them considered for posting.